Businesses need effective ways to set themselves apart, connect with customers, and communicate with employees and investors. Web video provides this opportunity by focusing on goods and services viewers need as well as the attributes that make your company unique.
A brief, well-placed video leads a viewer to the next steps you have planned. Web video for business can:
Market a product or service;
Share customer testimonials;
Train customers and employees;
Introduce key staff and their special skills; and
Communicate corporate culture and values.
As an entrepreneurial small business, we understand your marketing challenges and opportunities.
By creating a video narrative of one employee's experience, MiniMatters was able to highlight the personal touch that distinguishes this small business.
The Potter Violin Company serves local and national teachers, students, and lifetime players of violins, violas, cellos, and basses. Located in Bethesda, Maryland, Potter's prides itself on providing the finest instruments, repairs, and maintenance through its high professional standards and reasonable prices.
The backbone of Potter's Violins is its superb staff -- staff that has been nurtured for years and years by current owner Dalton Potter and the original owners in the Weaver Family. One of the staff members, Jerry Skiscim, has been with Potter's for more than 15 years and now is the master repairer of bows. MiniMatters produced a 4-minute vignette to tell the story of Potter's Violins, Jerry Skiscim, his own music, and his joy in helping others to create music.
7 Ways Video Can Grow Your Business
Video is a great tool to grow your business and reach your customers 24/7. Here are just a few ways you can use video to achieve business results:
1. Company Introduction/Overview Video - a short video placed on your homepage can introduce your company in lively & engaging way.
2. Client Testimonial Video - having a real customer testify to your business is one of the most effective ways to gain new business.
3. Showcase a Service - video can explain what makes your service special
4. Product Demonstration - showing people how something works is far more effective than telling them with printed words. Let video tell your story.
5. Visual Tour - a brief video tour can entice customers to come to your restaurants, retail businesses, or real estate properties
6. “How To” Video - a well-conceived video can provide your customers with instant information, while saving you time and money repeating the directions each time.
7. Event Promotion - extend a video invitation for people to come to an event & send it through your bulk email. You'll be amazed at how your open rate will increase through smart use of video.
Please call us at 301-339-0339 to discuss how Web video marketing and production can help you. MiniMatters primarily serves Maryland, Washington, D.C., and northern Virginia. You may also email us at email@example.com.