Video Testimonials Are Effective
We know that video testimonials are a great way to communicate the testimonials of your customers effectively. So, when we at MiniMatters realized how well the work we’d done for the Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI turned out, we asked our contact, Anita, to let us create a video testimonial for our Web site. Here are the results:
Video Testimonials Have More Impact
We’re so grateful that Anita took the time, because we believe that a video testimonial has much more impact than a text-only, or even audio-only testimonial can. Here are the top five reasons that your organization’s testimonials should be presented in video form:
- People respond to people. Text on a screen alone may get skimmed or skipped, but a real person is much harder to ignore.
- Video lends credibility. The viewer can see the depth of feeling—and can see that the people in the video cared enough to take the time to sit down and talk.
- Video testimonials are compatible with today’s general preference for short video. While long video is making in-roads on the Web, a quick testimonial is a perfect match for people who are curious but may have limited attention spans.
- You get great return on investment. Video testimonials are an inexpensive way to introduce video to your organization and Web site. Professional video producers like MiniMatters know how to produce testimonials at a very reasonable price. You can even book a session where MiniMatters films 8-10 testimonials in just a few hours, providing you with powerful communications and social media material for many months.
- Your story gains dimension. Many organizations already understand the power of story-telling about their impact. Presenting your impact stories through video enables you to use visual imagery, words and music to give your stories their full dimension and emotional power, setting your organization apart.
Whether your testimonial is from a satisfied client, like ours, or a supporter, a member, or a beneficiary, there really is no better choice than to create a video.