- Focused on a combination of awareness-raising and a specific call to action–to “Request a SCORE Mentor.”
- Used video ad placements on YouTube and Facebook to share SCORE client stories and direct people to the “Find a Mentor” landing page and sign up form.
- Targeted small business audiences on the YouTube Channels they frequent and within Facebook feeds of small businesses.
- Used interactive features on YouTube like overlays, banner ads and YouTube cards.
- Integrated the video advertising with SCORE’s usual organic video distribution methods, such as including videos in e-blasts and social media channels.
Stories combined with a strong call to action and video advertising became a recipe for greater success this year. Total YouTube views for the ten 2015 award videos as of this writing – 4,811.
However, total views for the ten 2016 award videos using video advertising – 110,629, with the majority of viewers focused on business and entrepreneurship yet likely completely new to SCORE. And on Facebook, where we targeted small business owners, SCORE saw over 78,000 video views with 4,300 clicks through to the SCORE website, and 92 people reached solely through the campaign completing the Request a Mentor form.
If we can help you raise money or share the stories of your organization, please reach out to us for a free estimate.
YouTube Consulting and Video Production Services
MiniMatters is a certified women-owned business, serving associations, foundations, nonprofits, government and businesses primarily in Washington, DC, Maryland, and northern Virginia, but also in other areas of the country.