Video contests are a powerful way to engage people by providing them with the opportunity to create content that showcases their efforts and passions. At the same time, they leverage the broader message of the contest and your message by sharing the videos and the contest with their own social networks. Video contests can be set up with a public voting component, too. With this, entrants really have an incentive to share the contest and their entry with their friends.
Online Video Contests for Associations and Businesses
MiniMatters has run numerous video contests for the SCORE Association and companies like Sam’s Club and Brother International. We’ve provided a turnkey solution that your organization can benefit from as well, and have developed all parts of the contests, including:
- Contest names, branding, and logos
- Establishment of the website platform to run the contest
- Integration with Facebook and other social media
- Marketing of the contests
- Management of the contest and technical support
- Organizing the judging and selection process
- Communications with entrants
If you’d like to learn more about how a video contest can help your association or business, please contact us at 301-339-0339 or firstname.lastname@example.org.