ASL Video — Videos in American Sign Language
ASL video, or videos in American Sign Language, is an area of expertise for MiniMatters. MiniMatters offers turnkey solutions to educational testing companies that need to include American Sign Language videos as one of the accommodations for assessments, as well as for other accessibility purposes for government agencies.
- Provide filming crews experienced with ASL video filming (producer, cameraperson, and deaf or ASL fluent teleprompter operator for efficient pacing with deaf signing interpreters)
- Provide signing interpreters – CDIs or CODAs—specialized in translation/interpretation of specific subject area content
- Provide room and quality control interpreters – to facilitate in room communications and voice signed content
- Provide subject matter experts (English speaking or ASL fluent) to quality check onsite as the filming process is occurring, if not provided by your firm on the customer
- Edit videos in American Sign Language with and without audio tracks
- Process videos in American Sign Language to nearly any requested output format
- Contract with venues suited to the filming and arrange for catering
- Manage a full ASL Video Production team onsite, including interface with your firm’s team and customer to whatever extent is needed
Contact MiniMatters for a turnkey ASL video solution for your firm. MiniMatters is a wholly women-owned business and certified disadvantaged business enterprise in the states of Maryland and Illinois, and is willing to seek certification elsewhere as needed.
Clients are Saying
MiniMatters is the perfect group to work with. I felt like I was working with friends who tried to understand our business, and did understand our business–sometimes better than we did. The size of their company also makes them cost-competitive and agile.