An HPV Vaccination Video, launched in conjunction with HPV Awareness Day, brings attention to Human Papilloma Virus, the virus that can cause cervical cancer.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, many young people fell behind in their standard immunization schedule, including the HPV vaccine. HPV Awareness Day brings attention to Human Papilloma Virus, the virus that can cause cervical cancer. MiniMatters worked with its client, the Association of Immunization Managers (AIM) to create this short video showing why HPV Vaccination is so important. This video was used to help health care providers and parents get their young people “back on track” with their HPV vaccine.
Videos such as this one can help other public health-related organizations get others “back on track” with their standard immunizations. By hearing the voices of trusted health care providers and real patients affected by certain diseases, viewers will see how vital it is to stay up to date on vaccines.
Videos help health-related organizations reach specific communities
Videos like this one can be produced through virtual recordings, photos, and graphics branded to your organization. MiniMatters’ knowledgeable professionals have produced many health-related videos. These videos have been used on websites, social media, and other targeted outreach campaigns. Samples include:
- a suite of videos for the “Vaccinate with Confidence” campaign to educate and encourage COVID-19 vaccination in specific populations, including this video for those who speak Spanish. We also produced the Picture-In-Picture part of this video in American Sign Language, ASL to reach those in the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing communities.
- a thank-you video for immunization program managers who went above and beyond during the pandemic.
- a health insurance program video showing the importance of public health.
- a health Public Service Announcement, PSA, about bladder cancer.
- a consumer healthcare video about safe at-home needle disposal.
What health-related information do you need to communicate? Request an estimate to explore these and other options.