This Social Impact Video shows, and not only tells, how an inspired social entrepreneur directly improves the lives of others through her small business.
MiniMatters produced this Social Impact Video of Aunt Laurie’s, a South Carolina gift basket company helping people with disabilities learn job skills. SCORE awarded this Outstanding Community Impact Business as part of its 2017 SCORE Awards. SCORE is the nation’s premiere source of free business mentoring and education. We see how social entrepreneur Laurie Brown put her knowledge and skills from her manufacturing background to a new use with advice from her SCORE business mentor.
The result? This social impact business employs people with disabilities who otherwise might not have work. Working together, they produce a large volume of gift-giving baskets for their customers. Watch how this personal story improves the lives of real people in the community.
A social impact video can:
- Thank exemplary community members whose work helps others.
- Be featured during awards programs and ceremonies.
- Inspire others to find their own unique ways to help others.
- Enhance relationships between the social entrepreneur and the awarding organization, and can be used as part of joint fundraising efforts.
- Deepen the commitment of social entrepreneurs by showing their stories.
Whether you’re part of a foundation, nonprofit, government, or religious or other entity wishing to acknowledge social entrepreneurs in your community, MiniMatters will work with you and your team to create the professional video to help meet your goals.
Check out our our other Entrepreneurship Videos for more ideas and contact us today for your free estimate.